If you know you or follow me on SnapChat you know I was watching this year’s NBA Finals RELIGIOUSLY! Unfortunately my team the Cleveland Cavaliers lost. I honor of them losing I did a makeup look to match their team emblem.
I started off with a burgundy shade from the Carli Bybel palette. For the halo eye I applied NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer to make the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in the shade Tankini really pop. For the blue in the emblem I applied Nicka K’s Perfect Ten palette blue shade in the corner. What finishes this look off is the lips. Which is a mix of two Colourpop shades. You can use this look for maybe next season’s Cavaliers game or a night out.
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- BH Cosmetics Contour & Blush Palette
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette (also featured here) highlighters #12
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (A Kay’s Fave)
- NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette shadow #5
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Tankini
- Nicka K Perfect TEN
- Black Radiance Fine Line Liquid Eyeliner
- Wet N’ Wild Color Icon Lipliner in Brandy Wine 666
- Colourpop Lippie Stix Matte X in Chateau
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Hutch
Til next time!
– Kay ❤
Just some snap chat fun!
FOLLOW ME ON: