HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! I hope your day is going great, full of barbecues and days at the beach. Today I thought I would show you a new look that I have been doing for a few weeks now. It is definitely not an everyday look more of a going out, party on your eyes look. I will definitely be wearing this look next time I go out to a club and/ or lounge.
I did a halo eye with very summery colors. I used a hot pink as a base, then added a champagne shimmer in the middle, and blended out black in corner of the eye. I love how the pink blended into to the champagne it pearlized it. The lips, I kept glossy light pink. I wanted the attention drawn to the eyes. As usual I did not touch the brows.
I also have tried a new setting powder. I can definitely say I will not be using any other setting powder from here on out. I do not know if you guys noticed in my last makeup look (Colourpop Pearlized Lippie Stix) I used the Laura Mercier Setting Powder! Yes guys, I broke down and purchased it! I have NO REGRETS. I see why celebrities use it and why all beauty gurus swear by it! It keeps your makeup in place for HOURS! There’s no flashback when you take pictures and you do not look washed out. It leaves your face doll face smooth. If you have any pimples it definitely helps blur them out. I have a great feeling that this will make it to my favorites list!
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer
- BH Cosmetics Contour & Blush Palette
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette (featured here) highlighters #11, #13
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (featured here)
- Nicka K New York Perfect Ten Colors Palette Makeup Set I used the hot pink blush (featured here)
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highighter Palette eye shadow #2 & #5
- Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio Don’t Steal My Thunder the black shade (featured here)
- Kleancolor Pixie Jar Pencil Liquid Eyeliner Duo
- Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Finders Keepers
- Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Nonsense
Let me know what other products or looks you would like me to try next! Til next time!
Just some snap chat fun!
FOLLOW ME ON: