Hey guys! I hope all is well, I am coming to you with a NEW makeup look! I usually do not use orange or silver when doing my makeup. This look definitely is WAY out of my comfort zone. This look was inspired by Jeffery Star’s look in this video. I did not copy it completely but the orange he used gave me an idea of what color I wanted to try next.
After I applied the white-orange eye look. I wanted to experiment with color and make it my own by adding a in some what way weird color. I was afraid that it would not work but shockingly IT DID!
When Colourpop had the free shipping week I purchased this SILVER pearlized lippie stix called WET. It was on Colourpop’s last call page. I have noticed that the products that are not very popular they discontinue them and put them on the last call/sale page. I was shocked no one was purchasing it. It is such a fun and rare color. As soon I received it in the mail I swatched it. It looked amazing. It is really smooth, I applied a few times to build it up so it could be bold. It does not have a matte finish it is rather shiny (hence why it is called pearlized) as you can see in the pictures. I would definitely purchase this again if it is still available. Then again I probably will not be wearing SILVER lipstick on an everyday basis, so the one I purchased will probably last a LONG time. Here are the details of the look!
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup (A KAY FAVE)
- BH Cosmetics Contour & Blush Palette
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette (featured here) highlighters #12
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highighter Palette eye shadow #1
- Nicka K New York Perfect Ten Colors Palette Makeup Set I used the orange eye shadow (featured here)
- Kleancolor Pixie Jar Pencil Liquid Eyeliner Duo
- Colourpop Pearlized Lippie Stix in Wet
Let me know what other product or look you would like me to try next! Til next time!