Hey guys! So if you guys are huge makeup fans then you already know that Colourpop had FREE SHIPPING on ALL ITEMS last week! This happens very rarely and when it does happen it is a HUGE deal. So I got a chance to restock on some old products and purchase new products from the site. This week well actually three days ago I received my new items in the mail!
I have been wanting to try the new collaboration with Alexis Ren that Coloupop recently released. I was looking through the colors and did not know exactly which to choose. I did not want something too bright or to risky that if I happened to not like it I would be stuck with it. I decided to stick to what I know. I stuck to the more nude, mauvy, warm tones. I was looking at the Bare Necessities Ultra Satin Lip. As usual I went on Youtube to see other people with same skin tone with it and I ended up not liking it. So I went with the Blotted Lip in Deja Vu. I am quite happy with it. It is a good everyday light red pinkish brown color. It reminds me of a color Olivia Pope from the show Scandal would wear.
With this look I did an experiment. I experiments with baby and burgundy. Who knew it would come out to a great combination. I thought I would look like a clown because super bright eyes with a red lip is just a set up. I surprised myself when it actually worked! Down below I listed the products I used maybe you could recreate the look and put your own spin on it.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup (A KAY FAVE)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment + Concealer in 150 Neutralizer
- Wet N’Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in 824B Light/Medium (featured here)
- Kat Von D Shade & Light in Bonnie & Clyde Blush
- Wet n’ Wild Megaglo Illuminating Palette Eclairage in 328 Catwalk Pink (featured here) I used the darkest tan shade as a base
- Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highighter Palette (featured here)
- Nicka K New York Perfect Ten Colors Palette Makeup Set I used the baby blue color.
- Kleancolor Pixie Jar Pencil Liquid Eyeliner Duo
- Maybelline The Falsies Push-Up Angel Mascara
- Alexis Ren X Colourpop Blotted Lip in Deja Vu
Let me know what looks & new products you guys want me to try next!
Just some SnapChat fun! Yes I am using the look from this post!
FOLLOW ME ON: