Last week Snapchat had the filter seen here. I loved how it added drama to my shimmery brown (seen here) look so the next day I did the look again and just vamped it up. The filter gave my voluminous lashes and a smokey eye, slightly blue eyes, and of course a rotation of different lip colors.
I decided to keep the nude clear gloss that was one of the options of the filter. I focused on the eyes so keeping that “Blonde Ombre” brown shimmery gold look. I add matte black to the end of the ombre. It made a huge difference. Of course, creating any kind of smokey eye automatically adds drama. It made I thought was so pretty and took it up a notch.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup (A KAY FAVE)
- Wet N’Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in 824B Light/Medium (featured here)
- E.L.F Sunkissed Glow Bronzer in warm tan & sunkissed
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Shadow in Goal 21 Basic of Bases
- Ellen Tracy Brow Shadow Palette the lightest brown shade
- Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio Don’t Steal My Thunder the black shade (featured here)
- Kleancolor Pixie Jar Pencil Liquid Eyeliner Duo
- Maybelline The Falsies Push-Up Angel Mascara
- Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Nonsense
Let me know what other looks you would like to see! Til next time!
Just a little SnapChat fun!
Follow me on social media!