Hey guys! So I was cleaning some shelves in my house and I discovered an eye shadow that had not been opened yet. It was a glittery gold shadow by Ruby Kisses (I do not think they make this color anymore I could not find it anywhere online). Something about it made me think blonde. I just decided to ombré it with my usual brown shadow. This look can be used for an everyday look as portrayed here or you can use it for a going out look. I would probably change up the hair and intensify the gold in the inner corner of the eye.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup (A KAY FAVE)
- Wet N’Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in 824B Light/Medium (featured here)
- E.L.F Sunkissed Glow Bronzer in warm tan & sunkissed
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Blush in Bonnie & Clyde (A KAY FAVE)
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Colour Single Shadow in Goal 21 Basic of Bases
- Ellen Tracy Brow Shadow Palette the light brown shade
- Kleancolor Pixie Jar Pencil Liquid Eyeliner Duo (A KAY FAVE and also featured here)
- Wet N’ Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 531C Breeze
It is overall a pretty simple and easy look. Anyone could probably pull it off. Til next time!
Just a little SnapChat fun!
Follow me on social media!