Hey guys so Valentine’s day is right around the corner! It is actually exactly FOUR DAYS away. Red is one of my favorite colors and this very RED look can go from very simple to very bold.
Here’s the simple version. Most of the attention is focused on the EYES! I did a silver glitter, into a matte red, then on to a smoky black. Yes I did a glittery smoky eye(if there is a such thing, I guess if not I invented it)! I kept the lips plain. You can do I nude lip or just a light pink glossy lip would work also.
Bring on the FUN! So I made this look bold by doing a hombre bright RED LIP! I wanted to keep the colors within the same color family. I used a tiny amount of black lipstick in the corners on top of the red stain.
L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup (A KAY FAVE)
- Wet N’Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in 824B Light/Medium (featured here)
- E.L.F Sunkissed Glow Bronzer in warm tan & sunkissed
- E.L.F Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl & Pink Diamonds
- Nicka K New York Perfect TEN APO20 palette the red shade (actually a blush)
- Maybelline NY Diamond Glow By Eye Studio in the palette Blue Drama the silver #1 shade
- Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio Don’t Steal My Thunder the black shade (featured in haloween themed look)
- Maybelline The Falsies Push-Up Angel Mascara
- Maybelline NY Colorblur by Lip Studio cream matte pencil & smudger 25 in Cherry Cherry Bang Bang
- Nicka K New York Matte Lipistick in NY42O Black
I might actually wear one these two looks on Valentine’s Day. I am not sure which one depends on how I feel that day. Til next time!
Just a little snapchat fun using my favorite version of the look!
Follow me on social media!